Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A few things to say

When you find that... special someone, in your life, you just know. it might take some time for you to figure it out, it might be immediately, but you know. i have my perfect somebody ^---^ He is simply amazing. He listens, he talks, he is my best friend, he talks about us, i trust him, he is just perfect. he has no idea im typing this XD but he knows im up to something :P He usually always does. XD This guy is awesome. he rocks. he rules. he is wonderful. hes amazing. hes perfect. he's mine. all mine. :D that makes me the happiest, and luckiest, girl in the world. EVER. XD ahahahahhahahaha. really, this is for him, really. XD I love him. no wait!

I LOVE YOU NATHAN!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 You're incredible. lol I love you more than anything, Spazzie. :) I'm proud to be yours, and I'm so proud that you're mine!!!! I'm just as lucky - no - I'm even LUCKIER that I found you than you found me. :P You're perfect. Lol I love you so. :)

    ReplyDelete