Monday, October 11, 2010

Oy!

It's Autumn! And that means the weather (SHOULD) be cooling off! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SO! With Autumn comes VERY much riding! FWWEEEEE! Bob is getting fat, so time to work him out as well! But this isn't about me or my horse. This is a special post. For a very special, very important person. This person, is everything to me. I get hot and cold when talking with them, my heart, it beats faster and slower at the same time! OH, my heart! OH, my love!

There have been times when doubt has probably cast a shadow out over this person about how I feel. I've never really ever truly publicly announced my feelings or anything ever. So I will do that now. This person, he is my heart, my soul, my life! Everything bad in my past, oh he's gone and helped me get over it all! I want nothing to do but be with him until my dying days, and even then, I want my last breath to be "I love you" Only to him! OH, NayNay I LOVE YOU! More than anything in the entire universe, world, etc etc!!! I cannot wait to visit you, I cannot wait to wear the ring you put on my finger, I cannot wait to say I do! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :D AH! Okay, okay, I'm calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment